Digital Performance Manager
з/п не указана
- Drives excellent tactics and implementation to help ConsumerHealth achieve its digital targets. Utilizes full digital ecosystem to communicate with right audiences at right time through paid, owned and earned channels.
- Takes control of the SEM/SEO, PPC and Programmatic and strategically drives conversion rates to new levels. Leads, motivates and supports PPC, SEO, Programmatic and Display teams in the agency.
- Is responsible for conducting analysis and cross-channel effectiveness studies, tracking and delivering actionable insights and recommendations to the marketing teams, supports digital performance reporting and developing digital insights. Engages with the wider business as a consultative digital performance manager.
- Maintains daily accounting for a number of ConsumerHealth brands, is a key digital person for the respective brand teams in the sphere of digital planning.
- Is responsible for solving all related IT issues, lead development of ConsumerHealth websites and applications.
- Higher education
- 3 years’ experience managing digital media campaigns. Experience both as client & on the agency side is preferable.
- Wealth of experience in display/mobile and social advertising, knowledge of programmatic products. Core skills in search, both paid and organic. Experience of media planning across a broad online mix.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing coupled with excellent numerical / analytical ability and strong attention to details.
- Proven ability to optimize digital media agency relationships.
- Experience in Web trends, Google Analytics to provide insights and identify trends.
- Experience managing budgets.