Senior Financial Analyst (Operations Support/Controllership)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
As the world's leader digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Work closely with business departments (Sales, Marketing, Products etc) and Finance function to ensure that all Visa policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Implement projects (full cycle of transactions includes: initiations, approvals, contracting, invoicing, closing and reconciliation) in compliance with policies & procedures, US GAAP, as well as statutory, corporate and tax requirements (as applicable).
- Support and assist Head of Controllership to obtain, review, analyze and communicate financial and non-financial data and reports.
- Prepare monthly revenue tracker of all transactions handled by Operations Support
- Work closely with Head of Controllership as well as other team members to assess requirements for change in processes and procedures. Initiate and propose procedural changes to enhance data quality and process flows.
- Drive efficiency through automation of business processes while leveraging Visa’s fully integrated accounting system and other
- Oversee timely billing of clients
- Drive projects as directed by line management.
- Analyze executed business transactions (projects) to detect anomalies and non-compliances. Work with other supporting functions to investigate, report and assist the business units to remediate issues and implement effective controls to avoid re-occurrence.
- Assist the Head of Controllership during internal audits conducted by Global Internal Audit Team.
- Assist with Finance projects.
- Accurate accounting of transactions
- Good understanding of process work flow to define/solve problems and issues.
- Operate with minimal supervision and make decisions based on acquired skills and knowledge.
- Effective communication with stakeholders to ensure consistent application of policies and procedures.
- Excellent project management skills to drive various projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ensure presence of effective controls
- Non-recurrence of audit issues.
- Timely and effective implementation of assigned projects/duties.
- Make decisions on appropriate accounting treatment for transactions in compliance with published policies and guidelines.
- Prioritize tasks within job function balancing the need to meet tight deadlines and other corporate demands.
- Initiate and implement process changes within assigned function to improve controls, productivity or quality of work output.
- Exercise good judgment to escalate issues to Controller along with recommended solution to resolve.
- Liaise and respond to queries from internal auditors, HQ and Hub finance and with recommendations on action plans to resolve detected discrepancies.
- Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA CPA or equivalent) is a plus or could be in process
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting and controls related experience (ideally in a multi-national publicly traded company)
- Hands on experience with US GAAP would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work well in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm is a strong advantage at least 5 years
- Strong written and oral English is a must
- Strong technical accounting skills, and experience researching and documenting accounting issues
- Knowledge and Experience of controls and Risk management
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications – Excel, Word, Access
- Conceptual and working knowledge of financial database
- Strong business ethics
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment