Senior Consultant / Consultant (Internal Controls - Cyber Risk Services - Risk Advisory Department)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Deloitte CIS is seeking a Senior Consultant / Consultant to join the Risk Advisory Department’s Cyber Risk Services team; the position is located at our Moscow office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte's Risk Advisory Department is a leading provider of internal control, internal audit and risk management in the CIS, with about 200 dedicated professionals across 14 offices, serving clients in the CIS and abroad.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
The role will involve:
- Delivering SAP-based internal control improvement services for clients as part of SAP implementation projects or post-implementation SAP reviews
- Identifying financial and business risks, as well as analyzing business processes and assessing SAP-based automated controls
- Designing and presenting customized business processes and preparing recommendations for clients on improving SAP internal controls
- Anticipating the client’s needs based on a strong understanding of the client company and its industry
- Actively participating in business and practice development initiatives
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Computer Science from a recognized university
- Good understanding of internal control methodologies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of key business processes (e.g. procurement, sales, finance) is expected
- Specific competencies in at least one SAP module (FI, CO, MM, SD, etc.) would be an advantage
- Professional background (1-3 years) working as a SAP controls expert/auditor or key business expert, with experience participating in SAP implementation projects, would be an advantage
- Knowledge of business process modelling (ARIS, BPWin, etc.)
- CISA or ACCA (completed or in progress) qualifications would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence in interacting with client personnel and SAP implementation teams at all levels, including functional consultants, business experts and internal auditors
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effective solutions based on what can often be ambiguous requirements
- Ability to work under pressure, both as part of a team and independently, and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
- All candidates must have full travel mobility
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.