Product Owner / Junior IT Business Partner - Research & Developement - Tax & Legal Department
з/п не указана
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Scope of work includes Tax & Legal CIS technology (IT)-enabled projects (products). The focus is development of revenue generating tools. In this scope, we expect you to:
- Deliver specific projects from idea to implementation stage in role of manager or facilitator (depending on specific project):
- Drive project management practices e.g., scope, time, stakeholders, cost, quality, risk, communications management, usage of PMIS (Jira, SharePoint);
- Co-author with business and IT professionals analytical docs e.g., LEAN canvas, AS IS / TO BE business processes descriptions, business cases;
- Facilitate communication between Tax & Legal and both internal and external IT professionals.
- Help to define, develop and operate project portfolio and T&L technology strategy:
- Manage and present current status of the portfolio via PMIS and additional tools;
- Research and implement new technologies applicable for T&L, including Deloitte Global technologies adoption;
- Help to keep hot the technology agenda in T&L (e.g. business breakfasts and other communication tools).
Competencies, Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in IT-related role: business analytics or project/product management, including strong understanding of:
- Enterprise IT architecture and solutions
- Software development process
- Systems implementation (customization) process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts in English and Russian.
- Passion for quality of personal contribution into project success.
- Strong skills to operate in multi-tasking environment and control different flows of work, planning, attention to details while keeping direction.
- Understanding/Certification in BABoK, Prince2 or PMBoK is a plus.
- Russian - Native, English – Upper-Intermediate (written and verbal).
- Business processes modeling experience
- Advanced MS Office (particularly Visio, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Software configuration or programming experience is a plus.
- Directly report to Tax & Legal CTO;
- Communicate within T&L at all levels (from consultant to partner)
- Communicate with all related departments, including IT, Risk Management, Finance, Procurement
What we offer to the succesful candidate:
- Interesting tasks and projects
- Life insurance and travel abroad
- 31 days of vacation due to irregular working hours (+3 days to regular vacation)
- Annual salary review
- Extensive Learning program both in the office and online.
- Discounts for a large number of fitness clubs
- Massage in the office
- Comfortable corporate culture - colleagues ready to help, guide and support when needed
- Competitive salary level