Manager\Senior Manager, Valuation Group (Metals & Mining), Deal Advisory
з/п не указана
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
What we do:
The Manager role currently open in our Moscow office is a remarkable opportunity to enhance and develop your professional skills in terms of projects execution and developing the valuation line of services.
As for the projects, you will take part in commercial valuations (business/equity valuation), modeling and regulatory valuations for financial reporting purposes.
- Project leader on complex assignments in Valuation advisory in Metals & Mining sector;
- Preparing and delivering presentations for existing and potential clients, participation in other department marketing events;
- Guiding teams on financial analysis of company`s historical results and projections, guiding industry research, reviewing financial models, valuation methodology application, etc.;
- Supervising and developing junior staff;
- Evaluating performance of staff;
- Project management (teams of 1 to 10+ people depending on the project scale, including cross-functional and cross-border teams for projects with multiple stakeholders).
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- At least 5-6 years of experience in valuation or investment analysis;
- Work experience of not less than 2 years of experience in valuation or investment analysis with focus on Metals & Mining sector
- Understanding of RAP/IFRS/US GAAP;
- Experience in financial modeling;
- Excellent knowledge of valuation methodology and techniques;
- Strong management skills, experience of managing project teams;
- Ability to lead several projects simultaneously;
- Professional judgment / Independent decision making;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Motivation for development and career growth;
- Capable of instilling enthusiasm in others;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good report writing skills;
- Good written and spoken English and Russian language.
The role enables to:
- Enjoy accelerated career development with rapidly growing firm;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Deal Advisory engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment.