Sales Manager HRS Kazan (Hotel / Hospitality Industry background required!
We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in the hospitality industry to lead and develop all sales and marketing activities at HRS Kazan.
This role requires an individual with a strong background and industry knowledge, accompanied with the ability to build customers relationships; highlight behaviors and key trends in the designated market.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Participating in the development and implementation of sales and marketing projects and other activities aimed at attracting new customers.
- Providing information support to HRS by conducting thorough competitor research and analysis reporting in order to gain competitive edge within your area.
- Being involved in market research and sales strategy development.
- Searching for customers by all available means as phone calls, participation in exhibitions, events, presentations.
- Meeting sales goals in accordance to the company targets.
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and partners of HRS.
- Organizing sales and marketing events for customers.
- Representing of HRS’ interests and Brand in front of the customer.
- 2-years Hotel experience is a must, at least at one of positions: Front Office Manager, Front Office Supervisor, Night Manager, Hotel Sales Manager, Hotel S&M Director.
- Opera, Fidelio, Micros Hotel systems knowledge.
- Ability to travel.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Business result oriented.
- Pro-active, positive attitude.
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work independently.
- Excelent communication and entrepreneurial skills.
- Drive and passion for sales.
- A hunger to learn and succeed.
- Ability to open doors and to close deals.
- Wide opportunities for professional growth within our fast growing company.
- Young multinational enthusiastic environment.
- Our compensation package consists of fixed salary, quarterly bonus and social benefits.