Legal Counsel (Labor law)
з/п не указана
Our client, an international IT company, is looking for Legal Counsel (Labor law).
· Provide day-to-day legal advice and counseling on various employment and HR compliance issues in Russia, including recruiting and hiring, employee management, termination, leaves and benefits, wage and hour, internal HR operation and process, etc.
· Review, revise and update a variety of employment-related agreements and HR policies in Russia, and provide guidance to HR and business teams on implementation.
· Depending on business needs, provide employment law support for other European countries.
· Collaborate with international litigation team on pre-litigation contentious matters relating to employees in Russia and other European countries.
· Collaborate with investment legal team on Russia and other European employment issues in M&A’s.
· Provide training to internal stakeholders on Russia and other European employment issues.
· At least 5 years of experience practicing Russia employment laws in a large law firm or in-house legal department. In-house experience is welcome.
· Prior litigation experience in Russia preferred.
· Experience with employment issues in other European countries preferred.
· English fluent.
· Ability to manage outside counsel.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; exceptional business judgment, with the ability to think strategically and give practical advice to HR and business teams.
· Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with, and gain the respect of, stakeholders at all levels.
· Ability to work independently and to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
· Open to international travel.
· Office in the center of Moscow.
· Social benefits.
· Medical insurance.
· Business travel.