Senior Legal Counsel
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for a Russian Senior Legal Counsel to be a part of our European Legal Team. The successful candidate will be based in Moscow, Russian Federation and provide general commercial, corporate governance and compliance advice to the regional businesses. The Senior Legal Counsel will be responsible for Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine in performing a variety of legal activities and providing operational and strategic legal support across the region. The successful candidate will also be a member of the Russian Leadership Team.
- Provide strategic and operational legal support across the region.
- Negotiate, review and draft a broad range of commercial agreements.
- Drive a culture of compliance.
- Lead and manage outside counsels in the region.
- Effectively support other European regions as required from time to time.
- Law degree and appropriate certifications and admissions;
- At least 7 years’ experience with a major law firm and/or corporation with significant responsibilities within Russia, CIS and Ukraine;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Track record of operating effectively within an international organisation;
- Strong intellectual capacity, unquestioned integrity and high personal standards of excellence;
- Strong team player who successfully leverages team diversity, skills and experience.
- Native Russian;
- Fluent English.