Internal audit manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery operating a network of company-owned and franchise-owned stores in the Russia and international markets.
Domino’s Pizza Russia is a public company and part of DP Eurasia Group which also includes 3 more countries as Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia. DP Eurasia Group is the exclusive master franchisee of Domino’s Pizza International.
Domino's Pizza is successfully developing in Russia. Today, there are over 180 stores. And this is only the beginning!
Domino's Pizza is a company of exceptional people on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the world.
We pioneered the pizza delivery business, and now we are global leader of home delivery with total system sells more than 500 million pizzas worldwide every year. Domino's Pizza currently has over 13,000 stores in over 85 international markets, and we're still growing!
Due to basic corporate principles, pizza from Domino's Pizza is always fast and delicious!
Our Group Internal Audit Practice is now seeking new professionals to join the team and inviting those who seek unlimited capacity of learning and development opportunity within a highly dynamic and challenging environment in Russia.
We are looking for strong and ambitious employees to our company.
- University degree or equivalent in Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related fields
- Minimum experience of 5 years in internal audit, risk management, consultancy or financial audit practices in Big 4 companies or a corporation
- Proficiency in key accounting transactions is required to complete the audit steps and perform financial analysis
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Excel, Word and Power point)
- 1C ERP system knowledge is a plus
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Ability to plan effectively, organize and prioritize tasks in a challenging environment to meet deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationship with the co-workers, auditees and external contacts
- Analytical thinking and considerable skills in negotiation, researching and resolving problems
- Having proactive business development focus, personal and professional development motivation.
- CIA and / or CPA certificate is a plus
- Strong communication and organization skills
- No domestic or international travel restrictions
- No military service obligation for male candidates
Brief Job Description and Key Expectations:
The ideal candidates are offered a rewarding development opportunity by joining a professional internal audit team with wide experience in International Internal Audit Standards. Our Internal Audit Practice regularly performs risk-based audits across a wide range of business processes and presents the outcomes to the Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
The ideal candidate is expected to be flexible among different project tasks with a strong commitment to learn and support the team. The common career opportunities include promotion within the team as well as rolling out to the relevant functions of other businesses among the Company. Key expectations from the candidate are;
- Contributing to the risk assessment and annual audit plan preparation processes
- Performing business process audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as taking on challenging roles in specific projects (i.e. consultancy, investigation etc.).
- Developing an expertise in the businesses’ risks, systems and procedures so that consequences of shortcomings are clearly accessed and communicated
- Developing or tailoring detailed audit/risk plans and programs for each audit engagement
- Sound judgment in assessing risks and controls and identifying control weaknesses and exceptions to mitigate the financial, operational and compliance risks ensuring efficiency and effectiveness
- A commercial viewpoint in providing value adding recommendations and advice to the businesses
- Communicate preliminary findings to the auditee prior to the formal review with Management
- Present findings professionally for assigned audit sections during Senior Management closing meetings.
- Following up on agreed actions to continue to support and aid local management to implement agreed actions efficiently and timely
- Honesty and integrity at all times, complying with all relevant professional and business ethical standards
- Willingness to support business in risk awareness and policy compliance thru providing training or consultancy work
- Our Group Internal Audit Practice is now seeking new professionals to join the team and inviting those who seek unlimited capacity of learning and development opportunity within a highly dynamic and challenging environment in Turkey and Russia.
- Work in the largest international company – leader in segment;
- International team of professionals;
- Bonus system based on personnel results;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Opportunity for proffessional growing, a lot of star-up projects;
- Official employment;
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Comfortable office - Park Pobedy;
- Work schedule 5/2.